This product is available in our stores
Sofnolime 797 Grade keg 20 kg
Commercial and leisure diving grade Sofnolime® is a carbondioxide absorbent, optimised for the removal of carbon dioxide from breathable gas in diving rebreathers.
Diving grade Sofnolime® absorbs carbon dioxide ensuring a breathable atmosphere is maintained. It is optimised for the removal of carbon dioxide from recirculated air/ nitrox/heliox in rebreathers and saturation dive systems.
• Commercial and leisure diving rebreathers
• Dive chamber / bell scrubbers / gas reclaim systems
• Dive gas conditioning units
• High intrinsic carbon dioxide capacity
• Available with white to violet ph change indicator
• Irregular shaped/sized granules for optimum packing
• High attrition resistance (low dust formation)
Two grades are available, 797 Grade and CD Grade. The main differences between the two grades are particle size and shape. CD Grade is a 2.0mm to 5.0mm extrudate with a D-shaped cross-section. The 797 Grade has a smaller particle size (1.0mm to 2.5mm) and has a triangular cross-section, which combine to give a higher CO2 absorption capacity compared with CD Grade.
Molecular Products Ltd’s aim is to manufacture chemical products which satisfy completely the needs of our customers. All products are rigorously tested to ensure conformance to the specification. Our activities comply to the requirements of ISO9001:2008.